In the words of Shelly Kane, founder of Moxie Events, the recent wedding Moxie produced with West Coast Event Productions was “Absolutely stunning”.
“Elizabeth’s (the bride) exact words to me were ‘Elegance, classy, rustic, but refined, super fun party, lots of lighting, did I mention a rockin’ fun party?’” said Kane, describing the vision. See how classic elegant, and charming rustic elements were combined below for a beautiful and symbiotic Moxie and WCEP design.
Elements of elegance:
- Silver sequence table cloths and table runners lining every cocktail and guest table
- Crystal chandeliers
- Up-lighting on winery tower
- Initials projected onto tower and side of tent
- Candlelight everywhere
- Guest book – guests signed three wine bottles to open one each year on their first three anniversary dates.
Touches of refined rustic:
- Moss letters at the Bar
- Beautiful rustic elegant floral arrangements
- Table seating chart utilized wine boxes lined in moss with name cards attached to wine corks
- Cross back chairs
“Super Fun Party”
- Full bar
- Top notch lounge furniture and dance floor
- Hand passed sliders before a dazzling sparkler exit
- Buses transported 90 percent of guests, allowing them to focus on having a great time, not transportation
Eugene-based wedding and event planning company, Moxie, makes dreams come true for mid to high-end weddings. Dedicated to every client, Moxie also dedicates time to teaching those interested in learning about the wedding and event planning industry through job-shadowing opportunities. The featured wedding is one of many affairs Moxie and West Coast Event Productions have created over the past three years of collaboration.
“I primarily used Eugene based rental companies prior, but in finding out about WCEP equipment rental options, customer experience, and design and execution services, I recommend WCEP to all my clients” said the Moxie Event founder.