Décor Pulls Coordinator
Title: Décor Pulls Coordinator
Reports to: Décor Manager, Warehouse Manager
Status: Hourly (40+ hours per week)
It is the responsibility of the Décor Pulls Coordinator to oversee pulling, packing, and loading of all décor contracts. Ensures accuracy of all paperwork and quality control of pulls. Process and put away décor returning from job sites. Assist with other projects as requested by Décor Manager and Warehouse Manager. Ensure overall safety and cleanliness of the Décor Department.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities, Duties:
• Running daily reports to review changes and additions to décor contracts.
• Communicating with sales staff for contract accuracy via email and telephone.
• Acquire supplies from hardware store and other vendors.
• Executing tasks with high level of accuracy and speed.
• Prepping items for delivery: cleaning, repairing, packing.
• Painting: standard items.
• Reviewing pull lists for accuracy and ensuring trucks are loaded correctly and safely.
• Checking returning items for damages.
• Notifying management and sales staff of damages or missing items and filling out missing equipment forms.
• Ensuring compliance with fire safety regulations – aisle clearance, paint storage, sawdust build-up, etc.
• Acting as décor assistant on large event sets.
• Event strikes.
Skills, Abilities and Education:
• Highly organized and able to multitask.
• General knowledge of power tools and basic painting skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.
• Safety oriented
• Driver’s license and reliable vehicle