The Creative Coordinator assists with the creation, implementation, and management of imagery, graphics and products for the purpose of event design, sales, and marketing. Working on a variety of projects, this position will assist WCEP staff as directed in the creation of content including but not limited to product imagery, RFPs, sales presentations, renderings and signage. Visuals are created by hand, digitally or with photography to communicate concepts that will inform, inspire, and captivate clients.
To succeed in this position, you must be able to excel in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to quickly switch gears from one project to the next, while remaining extremely detail-oriented, have a mix of both creative and technical skills, be a creative problem solver that is able to work collaboratively with the team, always be learning, be curious and be positive.
- Develops and designs concepts for events including product selection, space plans, elevations, and 2D or 3D renderings.
- Create custom graphics and signage
- Participate in creative brainstorms for design projects.
- Prepare presentation decks materials that accurately articulate creative concepts.
- Maintain extensive database of assets for all departmental projects.
- Stay up-to-date on current design trends.
- Undergraduate degree and at least one-year experience in a related field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and an understanding of new technologies.
- Advanced PowerPoint skills; Ability to swiftly and skillfully design stylish, original decks and restyle existing decks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and non-verbal.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Needs to show confidence in their work, yet able to take creative and constructive criticism
- Be ready for quick timelines and quick turnaround time frames.
- Strong conceptualization and creative skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be detail oriented, able to maintain and juggle multiple jobs at one time and adhere to strict deadlines
- A team player with a positive, can-do attitude