Event Driver & Installer
We are currently hiring energetic and reliable Delivery Drivers and Field Installers focused on setting up small to large scale special events.
Things change often and rapidly at our place of work and we are looking for adaptable individuals who excel under pressure!
– Experience driving 26′ box trucks. Drivers license and clean MVR required.
– Work with a team on custom special event builds
– Set up and take down of tents, tables, chairs, and other special event items
– Cleaning/Maintenance of equipment and inventory returns
– Labor/Moving/Heavy Lifting
– Event Production :: Loads/Unloads
Part time work is available to those who are available both days on weekends. Flexible schedule is needed as event set-ups and take downs happen throughout morning / day / evening / late evening.
If you are available 7 days per week, available for travel as needed, and willing to work any time of the day or night- then there is is a Full Time opportunity for you.
– Ability to lift at least 50lbs regularly while bending, stooping, or crouching.
– Can do, positive attitude.
– Ability to respond to last minute needs and requests.
– Own vehicle to get to/from work preferable
– Clean driving record
There is opportunity for growth and management opportunity available for the right Full Time candidates.
Experience driving large vehicles, towing trailers, operating forklifts, working on scissor lifts, and working hard moves you to the front of the line.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time