Sales Admin Assistant
We are seeking an administrative assistant to join our team. A background in administration and/or customer service is a prerequisite. The position reports directly to our sales manager.
- Provide assistance with inside and outside sales.
- Meet with clients to determine needs, collect information on prospective events, and develop quotes and contracts related to event bookings.
- Process quotes/rental orders in Company’s inventory and rental management systems.
- Create and update site plans.
- Respond to sales inquiries and provide information.
The ideal candidate will have an energetic and outgoing personality to establish positive first impressions and maintain an upbeat tone in communicating with clients for our organization. They will have strong communications skills and will be able to interact well with a wide variety of people. This person should be able to work without direct supervision, have a keen interest in the event industry, and be flexible and open minded.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Creative, resourceful, and flexible approach to solving problems.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to operate quickly and independently.
- Proficiency in data entry, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Photo Shop, and Party CAD.
- Ability to make good decisions and follow through.
- Deep commitment to customer service and quality.
- Honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic.
- Commitment to teamwork and collaborative solutions.
- Diplomacy and tact – inside and outside of the company.
- Ability to accomplish tasks with minimal instruction or supervision.
- Two years of experience in administrative work and events preferred.