Builds & Installation Coordinator
West Coast Event Productions is the premier event planning, design, and rental company servicing the Pacific Northwest. We are an inspired team of designers and technicians committed to developing innovative solutions for special events.
To perform duties in accordance with the production schedule. Assist sales and design team with pricing of custom builds and sign packages. Lead in on site installations and assist with onsite training.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities, Duties:
- Manage and supervise achievement of visual excellence throughout all departments of WCEP.
- Work directly with Décor Production Manager to create production schedule for custom fabrications.
- Implement production schedule and supervise tasks assigned to warehouse staff.
- Quality control of all custom fabrications.
- Creating spec drawings and build quotes.
- Budgeting: builds and custom fabrications.
- Sign production.
- Painting lead.
- Create pull lists that apply to custom builds and installations.
- Assisting with pulls as needed.
- Prop + furniture maintenance: repairs and alterations.
- Creating purchase orders and acquiring supplies and materials.
- Leading in décor installation on job sites and assist with onsite training.
- General maintenance of shop and paint booth area.
- Maintain equipment and supply inventory.
- Ensuring accuracy of paperwork: onsite and warehouse.
Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Strong familiarity with power tools and construction
- Understanding of various materials and applications.
- Keen aesthetic eye.
- Effective visual communicator.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Proficient in Adobe, Sketch-up and CAD programs.
- Degree in one of the following fields (or similar industry experience, two years) Theater Design, Visual Arts, Production Design.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle.